ISRAEL - Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District
The Technical Account Manager (TAM) is responsible for managing all technical aspects of a company’s relationship with its customers. By providing top-quality technical service, TAM will help to ensure customer satisfaction and strengthen customer relationships.
will be in charge of managing, supporting and the maintenance of the company’s main systems and will support technical services infrastructure.
This role will be part of the Customer Services team and will identify, develop, and support solutions to improve application availability.
· Be part of the escalation path of customer’s service calls and handle cases that were escalated from the Tier 1 and 2
· Provide client support and technical issue resolution within the agreed SLA
· Provide on ongoing support and system maintenance
· Responsible for all applications configuration according the site and customer requirements (ATP)
· Obtain general understanding of OS and application operations related to company offered services
· Maintain and support operational tools which will include 24/7 support according agreed SLA
· Visit Customer Sites to provide service calls to solve technical problems
· Manage the account technical activities such as: site relocation, configuration change, training or any technical aspect that the account requires
· Technical lead and Tier 3 support for critical availability issues. Helps troubleshoot complex technical problems
· Enhance operational efficiencies and effectiveness via tools, scripts, workflow, technology, and process improvements
· Leading technical Project
· At least 5 years of experience in Customer Services positions (Tier 3)
· Experience in applications, database, storage, and backup technologies
· Experience in disaster recovery process and execution as well as distributed systems implementations related to Database Replication strategies.
· Languages: Spanish, English, and Hebrew – mandatory
· Practical Engineer / BA – Computer Science – advantage