ISRAEL - Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District
As a product manager in Allied Universal Electronic Monitoring you’ll be responsible for both product planning and product execution.
This includes managing the product throughout the Product Lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering to deliver winning products. It also includes working with sales and delivery teams to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
As part of your daily job, you will need to deliver detailed PRD’s with prioritized features and corresponding justification. You will need to define the requirements in a user story level. As a PM you will work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities, run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products.
Since 1994, Allied Universal Electronic Monitoring(Attenti) has been at the forefront of offender monitoring innovation and excellence.
Today our electronic monitoring systems are trusted by government agencies and correctional service providers in over 40 countries to reliably monitor more than 300,000 people.
● BS in Computer Science. MBA is an advantage.
● Experience as a product owner with a strong R&D
● Demonstrated experience in managing relationships with customers and delivery team, gathering and transforming their needs into actionable product
● At least 5 years of experience as a Product Manager with a demonstrated focus on inbound
● Fast learner, problem solver, autodidact.
● Have the ability to get into low level details but also see the big picture.
● Ability to set and uphold tight timelines and high-quality deliverables even in an ambiguous,
fast-paced, high-intensity environment and willingness to roll up their sleeves to get things done.
● Be a team player with excellent communication skills and ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
● Proven experience in Jira, Confluence, AHA, working in Agile. Have a start-up mindset.
● Experience with managing UX/UI requirements.
● Experience in embedded software.
● Fluent in English. Spanish or French is an advantage.
● Previously working in international and Global environment.