ISRAEL - Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District
Attenti, a global provider of leading presence and location verification technologies Located in Ramat Hachayal, Tel Aviv, is seeking for Engineering NPI Team leader.
The Company’s systems are employed by private operators and government agencies throughout the world and its technology spearheads the people tracking market.
Attenti NPI team is responsible for the company products transfer to production and sustain engineering activities.
The NPI team leader will be responsible for setting the NPI Team goals, activities and priorities and will lead the NPI processes of various types of the company electronic monitoring products.
The position combines working with multiple interfaces across the company, creativity, multitasking and independency.
· Lead the NPI team deliverables and timelines. Responsible for the NPI aspects of the company product lines
· Technical lead of all NPI aspects of new products, from concept phase till product release to mass production.
· Responsible for Sustain engineering processes and provide engineering support across the company (R&D, Operations and product management)
· Responsible for the company PDM maintenance and components engineering
· NPI Team Leader in the engineering group
· B.Sc. in Electrical engineering
· NPI Leadership in multidisciplinary companies of 3 years minimum – a must
· Experience of minimum 5 years in the following areas:
· Proven Experience of NPI Cross company activities (Operation, product management, R&D)
· Transfer products from development to production include BOM’s definitions, DFM/DFT & PCBA Production
· Knowledge in PCB and PCBA technologies – a must.
· Experience in leading engineering processes and sub-contractors engineering support
· Vast and proven experience in Agile PLM and Agile administration experience
· Experience and deep understanding of components engineering activities (components selection processes, cost reduction activities,
components acceptance tests methods)
· Previous experience from wireless communication companies – an advantage.
· Projects management capabilities and experience
· Leader, self-motivated, Independent and able to manage multiple tasks
· Hands-on, innovative, problem solver person
· Excellent in human interfaces and high technical skills