UNITED STATES - Odessa, FL
For over two decades, Attenti has been committed to keeping our clients, partners and the people who trust in them on safe ground. Our innovative monitoring solutions make a tangible difference to people’s lives. To law enforcement officers out in the field. To communities tasked with reintegrating participants back into civilian life. To public authorities entrusted with making efficient use of taxpayer money. Wherever we operate, our extensive knowledge, veteran team of experts, and innovative electronic monitoring systems are trusted the world over to make society safer, more secure and advanced for everyone.
Attenti offers Medical, Dental, Vision, STD/LTD, Life Insurance, and 401k benefits. Also provides PTO, sick, and vacation hours annually. Attenti US, Inc. is a EEO employer. Candidates must be able to pass a drug and background screen.
The Embedded Supervisor will manage and coordinate multiple embedded projects & activities as part of the Tampa R&D organization; will be part of the Tampa R&D leadership interfacing other disciplines such as H/W, QA , Backend SW, Project Management, support and manufacturing; will be a key contributor leading the Tampa Embedded development team which includes the responsibility of both legacy and next generation projects & activities. Will have full ownership and responsibility for the Tampa R&D Embedded team execution on schedule delivery within the required quality.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
· Proven direct supervisor and/or leadership of a team preferred.
· Ability to interface and cooperate with international embedded team.
· Proven experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on RT embedded targets with technology leadership capabilities.
· Solid programming experience in C / C++.
· Proven experience in embedded systems design with preemptive, multitasking real-time operating systems.
· Excellent knowledge of RT OS coding techniques.
· Embedded Linux Systems experience including development and debug kernel drivers, interface with hardware sub systems.
· Experience in hardware/software integrations, drivers and low-level SW implementation.
· Adequate knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components.
· Wide system knowledge in GPS, communication protocols, cellular, wiFi/BT, power management and sensors management.
· Strong documentation and writing skills needed.
· Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS:
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from an accredited university required
· Willingness to relocate to the Tampa area
· Minimum 10 years’ experience
Attenti is committed to ensuring equal opportunity in all practices and policies which affect employees and applicants for employment. Attenti will ensure that all employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, veteran status, or disability.