ISRAEL - Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District
Manage a team of software engineers and team leaders.
Manage the overall planning, actioning, and success of several technical projects.
Coach and mentor your team members, helping them to reach higher performance and their career goals.
Partner with internal and external teams to ensure their needs are met.
Advocate for your team.
Recruit and retain top talent SW engineers
· 4 years of experience as a SW group leader, leading and mentoring team leaders.
· Experience architecting and developing complicated embedded systems
· Experience building CICD pipelines
· 10 years experience in C and C++
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate with other teams.
· Experience working with embedded Linux
· Experience working with micro-controllers
· Experience with large-scale systems.