We are looking for an experienced Account Manager, passionate and motivated to join Attenti!
Responsible for managing customer satisfaction and developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing sales reports of the customer.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Identify and evaluate ongoing customer training needs and conduct follow-up training.
- Develop and deliver presentations and trainings on electronic monitoring products.
- Provide on-going program assistance to users to ensure long-term use and satisfaction with the system.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with accounts, customer stakeholders
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track accounts metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Establish and maintain effective relationships at departmental and project levels.
- Ensure that existing and new accounts receive superior customer service.
- Track existing account contract termination dates and work with Sales Manager to renew current contracts.
- Maintain expert knowledge of all products and services offered by Attenti .
- Manage customer orders, shipping dates and ensure customer spare levels meet the contractual agreement.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager at High-Tech Company
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English, Hebrew and Spanish
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field