The term “Attenti“, “us“, “we” or “our“, refers to Attenti Electronic Monitoring, Ltd., the owner of the Site (as defined below). The term “you” refers to the User (as defined below), by way of viewing.
For the purposes hereof:
- “Content” means any data displayed on the Site, including, but not limited to, texts, photographs, graphics, audio and video files, or any other form which contains information.
- “Site” means Attenti’s web site, found at www.attentigroup.com
- “User” means any person accessing the Site.
- Limited License
- The Site – General Provisions
- You expressly acknowledge and agree that any access to or use of the Site, and any consequences thereof, are at your sole risk, responsibility and liability.
- The form and/or features of the Site may change from time to time without prior notice.
- In addition, we may stop (permanently or temporarily) operating the Site and/or displaying any of the Content, at our sole discretion at any time, and without liability to us or notice.
- External Sites
- The Site may enable access to certain third party web sites (“External Sites“).
- Use of External Sites may require Internet access and additional terms of service, which you accept.
- You understand that by using any of the External Sites, you may encounter content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and which may or may not be identified as having explicit language, and that the results of any search or entering of a particular URL may automatically and unintentionally generate links or references to such offensive, indecent or objectionable material.
- By using the External Sites, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality or any other aspect of the External Sites, and that we shall not have any liability or responsibility to you or any other person with regard to any content in the External Sites, including (but not limited to) content that may be found to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable.
- We do not warrant or endorse any advertising, products or other materials on or available from such External Sites and are not liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, products or other materials on, or available from, such External Sites.
- In addition, External Sites that may be accessed from the Site are not available in all languages or in all countries.
- We make no representation that such External Sites are appropriate or available for use in any particular location. To the extent you chose to access such External Sites, you do so at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws, including but not limited to applicable local laws.
- We reserve the right, at any time and from time to time, without liability to us or notice, to change, suspend, disable, or remove, your access to any External Sites, and/or to impose limits on your use of, or access to, certain External Sites.
Special caution relating to location data
- Location data provided, whether by any External Sites and/or as integral part of the Content, is for basic navigational purposes only and is not intended to be relied upon in situations where precise location information is needed or where erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete location data may lead to death, personal injury, property or environmental damage. Use of real time route guidance is at your sole risk. Location data may not be accurate. Neither we, nor any of our licensors’, guarantee the availability, accuracy, completeness, reliability, or timeliness of location data displayed by any External Site, and/or as integral part of the Site.
ATTENTI SHALL USE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO PROTECT INFORMATION SUBMITTED BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE, BUT YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR SUBMISSION OF SUCH INFORMATION IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND ATTENTI HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR LIABILITY RELATING TO SUCH INFORMATION IN ANY WAY.
- Restrictions on Use of the Site
You may not do any of the following while accessing or using the Site:
You may, however, print a copy of individual screens appearing as part of the Site solely for your personal, internal, non-commercial, or non-profit use or records, provided that any marks, logos, copyright notices, or other legends that appear on the copied screens remain on, and are not removed from the printed or stored images of any such screens;
- Remove or alter any patent numbers, copyright notices, trademark notices or other proprietary notices or identifying marks, symbols or legends included in the Site;
- Use the Site for interfering with, or disrupting (or attempting to do so), the access of any person, host or network, including, without limitation, by uploading and/or sending software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware; overloading, flooding, spamming, mail-bombing the Site; or by scripting the creation of Content in such a manner as to interfere with or create an undue burden on the Site;
- Do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of the Site;
- You may provide links to the Site, provided (a) that you do not remove or obscure the copyright notice or other notices on the Site, (b) that you do not deep-link (i.e. include a link to one of our web pages other than the Site home page) to the Site for any purpose, (c) the site from which you provide the links to the Site does not engage in illegal or pornographic activities, and (d) you discontinue providing links to the Site immediately upon request by us;
- No Warranty
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SITE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”, WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND ATTENTI HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE AND THE CONTENT, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, USEFULNESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, OR OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Attenti does not warrant against interference with your enjoyment of the Site or Content, that the Site or Content will meet your requirements, that the operation of the Site or Content will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects in the Site or Content will be corrected, that the Site or Content will be free from corruption, attack, viruses, interference, hacking, or other security intrusion.
We disclaim any duty or obligation and make no commitment to update the Site or the Content.
Attenti makes no guaranty of confidentiality or privacy of any communication or information transmitted through the use of the Site.
No oral or written information or advice given by Attenti or its authorized representative shall create a warranty.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitations on applicable statutory rights of a consumer, so the above exclusion and limitations may not apply to you.
- Limitation of Liability
TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL ATTENTI, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND/OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE FOR (A) ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, (B) LOSS OF REVENUES, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR ANY OTHER LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND, RESULTING IN ANY WAY FROM (I) YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR RELIANCE ON THE SITE, ANY CONTENT AND/OR ANY EXTERNAL SITES, (II) ANY ERRORS, OMISSIONS OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN ANY CONTENT INCLUDED IN THE SITE AND/OR IN ANY EXTERNAL SITE WHICH IS FALSE OR WHICH CONSTITUTES PASSING-OFF, (III) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SITE, THE CONTENT AND/OR ANY EXTERNAL SITES, REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY (WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE), EVEN IF ATTENTI HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE, OR FOR (C) ANY THIRD PARTY CLAIMS AGAINST YOU.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF ATTENTI, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND/OR AGENTS, TO YOU AND/OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY, FOR ALL DAMAGES (OTHER THAN AS MAY BE REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW IN CASES INVOLVING PERSONAL INJURY) EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF FIFTY U.S. DOLLARS (U.S. $50.00).
Any cause of action by you with respect to the Site must be instituted within one (1) year after the cause of action arose.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for personal injury, or of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitations above may not apply to you.
You hereby acknowledge that all rights, ownership, title and interest in the Site, the Content and the related patent rights, copyrights, trade secrets, trademarks and all other related intellectual property rights, are and shall remain the sole and exclusive property of Attenti.
The Site contains proprietary information and material and trade secrets that are owned by Attenti, and are protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright.
All copyrights in and to the Site and any Content posted by Attenti, are owned solely and exclusively by Attenti, (and/or by its licensors), who reserve all their rights in law and equity.
- Copyright Policy
Attenti will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law and are properly provided to Attenti. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Attenti (as set out in Section 17 (Addresses and Notices) below with the following information: (i) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed; (ii) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Attenti to locate the material; (iii) your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address; (iv) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (v) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner, and (vi) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
We reserve the right to remove content alleged to be infringing without prior notice and at our sole discretion.
- Unsolicited Idea Submission Policy
You agree that any remarks, ideas, feedback, comments, suggestions, or any other information that you may provide to Attenti (collectively, a “Submission“), is entirely voluntary, and that Attenti will be free to use any such feedback, comments or suggestions as Attenti will see fit, without any obligation or compensation to you or any other person sending the Submission. Attenti will have exclusive ownership of all present and future existing rights to the Submission of every kind and nature everywhere, and you hereby irrevocably assign to Attenti all rights therein. Attenti will not be required to treat any Submission as confidential. You acknowledge that you are responsible for whatever material you submit, and will have full responsibility for the Submission, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright.
- Unlawful Activity
- Export Regulations
You may not use or otherwise export or re-export the Site except as authorized by United States law and the laws of the jurisdiction in which the Site was accessed to, viewed and/or used. In particular, but without limitation, the Site may not be exported or re-exported (a) into any U.S. embargoed countries or (b) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Department of Commerce Denied Person’s List or Entity List.
By accessing, viewing and/or using the Site, you represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in any country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and that (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties. You also agree that you will not use the Site for any purposes prohibited by United States law, including, without limitation, the development, design, manufacture or production of nuclear, chemical or biological weapons.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- Address and Notices
Attenti’s corporate offices are located at 2 Habarzel St., Tel Aviv, Israel.
Any questions, complaints, claims or other communication to Attenti concerning the Site should be directed to: email@example.com.
All communications between Attenti and you shall be in the English language only.
* * *
Last updated: March 18, 2018