For the purposes hereof, “Information” means facts and other information and data about you, including (but not limited to) your personal information which you elect to disclose by using the Site, such as your name and email address.
- Your Consent
By accessing, viewing and/or otherwise using the Site, you consent to:
(ii) To the transfer of such Information outside of the country where you reside in and outside the European Economic Area (“EEA“), to other countries for storage, processing and use by us, and to the transmission of data on an international basis.
- Collection of Information
- Log Data: Our servers automatically record information created by User’s use of the Site. Such data is collected by server logs and cookies (see explanation in Section 4 below), and may include information such as the date and time of visits to the Site, the pages viewed, time spent at our Site, and the Internet sites visited just before and just after our Site.
- Location Data: You hereby expressly acknowledge and agree that our servers automatically record data regarding your location.
- Contacting Attenti: If you email or otherwise contact us, we may keep your message, email address and contact information to respond to your request. Your provision of such information is entirely optional.
A cookie is a small text document, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit an Internet site, that site’s computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies. Each Internet site can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but, to protect your privacy, your browser only permits an Internet site to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
As you use our Site, the Site uses its cookies to differentiate you from other Users. Cookies, in conjunction with our Internet server’s log files, allow us to calculate the aggregate number of people visiting our Site and which parts of the Site are most popular. This helps us gather feedback in order to constantly improve our Site and better serve our customers. Cookies do not allow us to gather any personal information about you and we do not generally store any personal information that you provided to us in your cookies.
- Information Sharing and Disclosure
We may use Information we collect in order to:
- facilitate the provision of any service to you,
- maintain and improve Attenti’s Site,
- sending notices and/or e-mails to you, and to
- protect the rights of Attenti, of its Users and of other third parties.
We do not disclose personally identifying Information to third parties, except if we –
- believe that it is necessary to comply with a law, regulation, legal request or legal process; to protect the rights, property or personal safety of Attenti, its Users and any other person; to address fraud, security or technical issues; or to protect Attenti’s rights (including investigation of potential violations thereof) or property;
- believe that it is necessary for the provision of any services to you, such as responding to your requests for customer services or disclosure to third parties who host the Site; or
- have obtained your consent, as provided, for example, under Section 2 above.
We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated Information, which does not identify you individually.
- Protection of your Personal Information
- We take administrative and technical measures to safeguard your personal Information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction.
- We processes personal Information on servers located in various countries worldwide.
- We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data that cannot be resolved between Attenti and an individual.
- External Sites
- Changes to this Policy
- Contact Information
* * *