Attenti Group is the World’s leading provider of GPS and RF people monitoring technology and services. Our products, solutions and technologies focus on the criminal justice market and are operational in some 40 countries worldwide. We are looking for an experienced Quality Manager to ensure that our products and services meet all necessary requirements before they reach the consumer.
- Review and enhance attenti’s company quality policy procedures and standards.
- Plan and lead activities that promote the company’s ability to meet quality and reliability standards.
- Monitor and provide guidance to other managers and teams on quality measurements.
- Where appropriate, advise on changes and how to implement them and provide training, tools and techniques to enable others to achieve international quality standards.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Quality Manager from Hi-Tech global technological companies.
- Proven experience in building quality strategy, planning and corrective actions.
- Experienced with designing quality strategy and leading global quality policy.
- Familiar with: Electronic assemblies quality processes, Quality standards (ISO, IPC), Quality control methodologies, International product compliance standards (FCC, CE)
- Certified Quality auditor.
- Fluent English – writing and speaking.
- Relevant BA, MA- advantage.