The Business Development Manager will be responsible to work with the relevant ministries in Italy. The ideal candidate for this role will reside in Italy (preferred Rome).
As the Business Development Manager, you will work to create and maintain a high visibility of Electronic Monitoring programs and services, increase brand awareness and acquiring new business and market share.
A successful candidate must be able to develop, manage and measure multi-year strategic plans to gain new business and fill the pipeline of account opportunity within the relevant government market. Strong entrepreneurial spirit is a must. The role will be based in a home office in Italy.
• At least 5 years’ experience as Business Development Manager
• Experience within the B2G market preferred
• Existing relationships within the government market (MoI, MoJ, MoE) which can be leveraged for early sales growth- former justice dept. / probation experience a plus
• Experience working with local partners and channels. The ability to locate potential channels / partners and cooperate with them during early BD stage.
• Strong sales and negotiation skills, be goal oriented, well organized, a strong communicator, and able to analyze sales
· MA degree required
· Italian – Mother tongue level, English-excellent