Attenti Group , is the World’s leading provider of GPS and RF people monitoring technology and services. Our products, solutions and technologies focus on the criminal justice market and are operational in some 40 countries worldwide. We are looking for Devops Lead to Lead devops domin, Someone with Keen eye for details and excellent communication skills.
- Manage and be responsible for the upkeep of the company’s R&D Environments
- Report to the SW Manager
- Continuously improve our infrastructure and make it easy to deploy, scale, secure and fault-tolerant
- Handle capacity planning, tuning systems stability, provisioning, performance and scaling of the application infrastructure
- Help ensure information security best practices for all our hosting environments
- Strong ability to research new technologies and tools, critically evaluating them through proof of concepts
- Extremely passionate about innovation and cutting-edge technologies
- 2 years or more of relevant DevOps experience – a must.
- Experience with server configuration automation (Ansible / Chef / Puppet / etc )
- Proven experience in Building CI/CD pipelines for dev teams and production
- Solid Scripting skills (Python/Bash/Ruby/Go/else)
- Experience with CI integration tools like Jenkins, TFS, Team city, CircleCI or similar
- Experience with Containers and Orchestration tools (Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher)
- Proven technical troubleshooting and performance tuning experience.
- Experience in a high-volume or critical production service environment.
- Ability to work independently and respond to multiple requests in a dynamic work environment.
- Experience with infrastructure security
- Ability to use a wide variety of open-source technologies like (ELK, Kafka, Redis etc.).
- Experience with systems and IT operations – Linux, Azure, GCP, AWS, Monitoring tools, Consul, Ansible, etc.
- Experience with BIG data, queries and management.
- Experience with Cloud deployment and Hybrid Solutions (On premise + cloud)
- IP networking, including familiarity with the functionality, operating, and failure modes of networks.