ATE Team leader
Attenti ATE team is responsible for the company production testing automation development, timelines and deliverables, and production testing support in multiple production sites.
The ATE Team leader will be responsible for setting the ATE team targets, activities and priorities and will lead the ATE development processes of various types of the company electronic monitoring products from concept stage to production.
The position combines working with multiple interfaces across the company, creativity, multitasking and independency.
Lead ATE team deliverables and timelines. Responsible for ATE and production tools development, SW and HW, for the company product lines
Responsible for ATE Requirements, definitions and development from product concept stage till mass production include SW Development, test setups and test stations design, development, build and validation.
Overall responsibly for all test setup and station in all production sites include installations, training, support, maintenance and debug (local and overseas).
ATE Team Leader in the engineering group
· B.Sc. in Electrical or SW engineering – mandatory
· Proven ATE development team leadership experience of 3 years minimum – mandatory
· Experience of minimum 4 years in the following areas:
· Tests automation development and Design for Testability (DFT), SW & HW, in mass production environment
· Vast and proven experience in ATE transfer from design phase to production include test and setups definitions and implementation.
· Experience in creating and leading ATE development methods and processes across the company, and with the company production sites
· Vast and proven experience in LabView design environment – a must
· Databases design and implementation (SQL and others) – an advantage
· Experience with cloud base ATE design environment – an advantage
· Experience in RF Based, multidisciplinary products ATE design – an advantage